New EU air travel laws :)

Post Anything Here That Doesnt Fit In The Other Catagories

Moderators: MonkeyBoy, xLc

sam

New EU air travel laws :)

Post by sam » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:59 pm

BRITISH PASSENGERS FORCED TO STRIP FOR EU AIRPORT SECURITY FOLLOWING BREXIT.

"Anyone travelling to within the EU on a British passport will now be forced to strip naked for airport security, it has been revealed.

The latest salvo from the EU in imposing ridiculous sanctions on Britain following our decision to leave their ‘union’ was realised this morning, when passengers at Manchester Airport travelling to Paris were forced to strip naked."

Mrs Jane Brown-spot commented:
"IT WAS OUTRAGEOUS. I’D TAKEN MY SHOES OFF TO GO THROUGH THE SCANNER BEFORE I WAS STOPPED BY SOME POMPOUS PRAT OGLING ME. HE LOOKED ME UP AND DOWN BEFORE SAYING ‘YOUR CLOTHES. TAKE THEM OFF’.

Mrs Brown-spot continued:
"I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING, THE PERVY LITTLE BASTARD. HE WASN’T. IT WAS EXPLAINED IF I DIDN’T GET NAKED I’D BE TURNED AWAY."

Jean-Claude Juncker, the President of the European Commission, commented about this morning’s change in air travel regulations:

"THIS IS NECESSARY. IF YOU BRITISH WANT TO LEAVE US, YOU MUST SHOW YOU ARE NO CONCEALING ANYTHING BEFORE YOU COME HERE. PLUS WE CAN LAUGH AT YOUR PATHETIC FLABBY BODIES AND TINY WILLIES."

But Mr Ballcock was travelling on Aer Lingus to Brussels, and he was forced to strip before boarding his flight. He also took the British ‘stiff upper lip’ spirit to the situation.

"I’M FINE WITH IT, BUT THEN I AM HUNG LIKE A CARTHORSE WHO’S BEEN LET LOOSE IN A FIELD OF FILLIES. I’M SURPRISED I DIDN’T HAVE TO PAY FOR AN EXTRA BAG FOR MY JUNK."

http://www.chesterbugle.co.uk/2018/01/1 ... ng-brexit/

:roll:

Advertisement