New Youtube Video: "Hermes On BBC Watchdog 28th Nov 2018" CLICK HERE TO VIEW

Frank Field

Post Anything Here That Doesnt Fit In The Other Catagories

Moderators: MonkeyBoy, xLc

sillyhilly0

Frank Field

Post by sillyhilly0 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:32 am

I wish Mr Field every success in his war on the left wing of the Labour Party.
I hope the rest of the like minded MP's get off their knees and stand up to bullies wherever they are.
I could never in a million years vote for Labour, i like the thought of an equal society but unfortunately i won't carry idle,drug taking,alcoholic etc etc scum and be happy that i am creating equality!!
Tough Love is a remedy that i believe in and it's amazing how many people have gone in to some kind of employment, albeit part time, because they will lose benefits if they don't work.

Advertisement

cantonkid1955

Re: Frank Field

Post by cantonkid1955 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:44 am

sillyhilly0 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:32 am
I wish Mr Field every success in his war on the left wing of the Labour Party.
I hope the rest of the like minded MP's get off their knees and stand up to bullies wherever they are.
I could never in a million years vote for Labour, i like the thought of an equal society but unfortunately i won't carry idle,drug taking,alcoholic etc etc scum and be happy that i am creating equality!!
Tough Love is a remedy that i believe in and it's amazing how many people have gone in to some kind of employment, albeit part time, because they will lose benefits if they don't work.
I agree..I recall a good few years back chatting to a guy in the Post Office,,(I work for Parcelforce) I was cold,wet,,and tired from working through Christmas Peak,,this guy said to me,,'you should get on benefits mate,,its great,,i get 26 grand a year,,just watching people like you work their tits off''
It took the stuffing out of me because I didn't get that even with overtime,,but I have my pride and ,as you say,,this government is cracking down on the lazy and the feckless,and those that will do absolutely anything to avoid earning a wage and paying tax and NICs,,but I do not agree with their assault on the GENUINELY sick and disabled ,such as the gentleman who was forced to attend a Work Capabilty Assessment in his mobility scooter,only to find that when he got to the office,,it was on the first floor and the lift was broken,,and the security guard refused to ring the office to let them know he was downstairs and unable to get up the stairs,he rang to explain his situation,but because he spent 15 mins arguing with the jobsworth security guard,,the time he rang the office,was later that his appointment time,,and even after explaining why he was late ringing,,the DWP Nazis still sanctioned him,,and he was left destitute,,
His neice found him slumped in the chair a week later,,dead.,with and eviction notice still in his hand.,Another statistic in the DWPs callous and brutal war on the disabled.

sillyhilly0

Re: Frank Field

Post by sillyhilly0 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:47 am

I totally agree that the sanctions are pulling the genuine claimants in with the feckless,but it is a very fine line because the idle are very good at acting when it suits them.
They should goon Jeremy Kyle.