Previous Forum Post Count. PLS READ

News & Messages About Our Forum

Moderators: MonkeyBoy, xLc

xLc
Admin
Admin

Previous Forum Post Count. PLS READ

Post by xLc » Wed May 18, 2016 9:29 am

If you was a member on the original lifestylecouriers forum when we were on proboards (ie before Oct 2013) then I can now add your post count from there to here if you wish. I can also alter your original register date to reflect how long youve been a member.

for example: if you were on PB and registered on 25/12/2012 and made 1000 posts before we switched over to the new forum, currently your reg date will show somewhere around oct 2013 and your current post count on here wont show the 1000 you made on PB.
Sorry, hope you understand, its hard to explain.

Its quite time consuming to change these details as I have to manually edit every member, so if you want to have them changed then please say here.

Advertisement

rubberhatchback
Expert Poster
Expert Poster
Union: GMB

Re: Previous Forum Post Count. PLS READ

Post by rubberhatchback » Wed May 18, 2016 5:51 pm

LCF Admin wrote:If you was a member on the original lifestylecouriers forum when we were on proboards (ie before Oct 2013) then I can now add your post count from there to here if you wish. I can also alter your original register date to reflect how long youve been a member.

for example: if you were on PB and registered on 25/12/2012 and made 1000 posts before we switched over to the new forum, currently your reg date will show somewhere around oct 2013 and your current post count on here wont show the 1000 you made on PB.
Sorry, hope you understand, its hard to explain.

Its quite time consuming to change these details as I have to manually edit every member, so if you want to have them changed then please say here.

I would like mine transferred please :D when you get time I believe I joined originally around June 2012 ?

Many thanks in advance