What are the fors and against working for dpd

DPD Courier Discussion

Moderators: xLc, MonkeyBoy

Levi

What are the fors and against working for dpd

Post by Levi » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:28 pm

Done courier work for a long time for various parcel companies , d p d are advertising for local couriers it says car courier ,have to work at least tues and wed , then the rest is up to you how much more work you want says between 50 to 100 per day , , just wondered if anyone could give me any insight on this ,who already works for them , , how does the pre planned route work out , as I have always planned my own route in the past ,how many do they expect you to deliver a day / how many hours do they expect you to work , and how do they pay you , it says you have to do a invoice , I have no idea how to do one , as never done an invoice for anything in my life , I would nt even know how to set one out /what it’s meant to look like , , just need general advice , good and /or bad ,as thinking of applying , Thankyou

Advertisement

junglebear

Re: What are the fors and against working for dpd

Post by junglebear » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:34 pm

I went to see them after seeing a similar advert to you, but what they said in person was that I was only needed Tues/Weds and very occasionally at other times.

highlander33
Union: GMB

Re: What are the fors and against working for dpd

Post by highlander33 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:55 am

Didnt realise they even used " car couriers " ?

I registered on their site a good while ago ( when the DPD takeover of hermes rumours were first swirling about )

Did eventually get an email asking if i was still interested, but didnt follow it up.
I drink and i know things.