DPD Recruitement C&D

DPD Courier Discussion

Moderators: MonkeyBoy, xLc

Allen556

DPD Recruitement C&D

Post by Allen556 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Hi i have seen new recruitment for collection and delivery drivers for DPD just wondering on peoples thoughts of working there and general on times and off times thanks

Advertisement

Lackie

Re: DPD Recruitement C&D

Post by Lackie » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:14 am

Don't do it, was there for 5 years and left in September, it's 100% focused on the customer and they don't give a monkeys about the drivers, they're quite happy for u to stay out and deliver until 10pm.

They have "precice" deliveries which must be done in an hour slot, trust me you'll be back and your route doing them, u could be in 1 street between 1 and 2 then have to go back between 5 and 6

Nightmare place to work

Razledazle

Post by Razledazle » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Im a dpd c&d franchise driver i signed a 5yr deal on a good stop rate they have now kicked us off and put us on a sliding scale pay scheme could be £1.30 to £5 a stop depending on miles.

The gmb are now on dpds toes and have already sorted about getting this sorted out as i never re signed a new contract .

Precise is now a nightmare and the new quantem system dont even get me started on that i have to be on 1min 30 stop time to get 120 deliveries off between 9am and 3pm to then get my 3.30pm collection and then 4pm collection.

Dpd has gone to the dogs lets hope the GMBcan sort it out if you need to know more gladly inbox me :rougefaché:

Lackie

Post by Lackie » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:33 pm

latest from the GMB in the attached file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.