Citysprint Sameday

Discussion About Sameday Delivery

Moderators: MonkeyBoy, xLc

xLc
Union: LCF

Citysprint Sameday

Post by xLc » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Why work with CitySprint?

We deliver original ideas, valuable data, award winning designs, life savings organs, critical machinery, wonderful presents and everything else in between.

We can offer you, as a self-employed courier:

Great opportunities - dedicated contracts for experienced drivers, return journeys and national work
Earning potential - using our GPS devices our controllers can identify the ‘optimum’ jobs for you based on your availability and location at any moment in time, thus increasing your earning potential
Flexibility - as a self employed courier, you can choose when and where you work, giving you full control over your life and earning potential
iFleet portal - our couriers have the ability to use our dedicated courier portal to access :
a. Electronic invoicing so you can track your invoices online
b. Job history
c. Help with your VAT returns
d. Exclusive offers to buy and sell equipment, vehicles and insurance at better rates

CitySprint recommends that you source your own vehicle as this is the most cost effective solution. If you need some help sourcing a vehicle, we can introduce you to a number of independent rental companies.

Advertisement

xLc

Re: Citysprint Sameday

Post by xLc » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Courier work frequently asked questions

Do I have to own my own van?
No, you can rent a van from one of our preferred suppliers at a preferential rate. Although most couriers have their own van as this will maximise your profit.

Can I work for all service centres?
Yes. CitySprint couriers have access to a network of 40 service centres nationwide which will help decrease your dead mileage and increase your earning potential.

What insurance do I need to be a courier?
All CitySprint couriers must have “Courier Insurance” that covers you for “The carriage of goods for Hire and Reward”

Can I give my jobs to someone else?
As a self-employed courier, you are able to supply a suitable substitute to carry out your work.

Do I have to produce my own invoices?
All CitySprint couriers use a self-billing system which is created for you on a weekly basis based on the work that you have completed.

How will I receive my payments?
All CitySprint couriers are paid on a weekly basis via a BACS payment into your nominated account.

xLc

Re: Citysprint Sameday

Post by xLc » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Apply via the courier app HERE

Apply via ifleet portal HERE