UK start-ups and SMEs, whether they are retailers or manufacturers, can be understandably reluctant to look beyond the UK market. The Government’s Department for International Trade (DIT) ‘Exporting is GREAT’ initiative aims to encourage businesses to take the next step and consider exporting; to the EU and beyond.
The global parcel broker Parcel Hero is highly experienced in working with companies first taking their products to international markets. ParcelHero’s Head of Consumer Research, David Jinks – a Member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport and former Editor of Logistics & Transport Focus – is holding a free Exporting is GREAT webinar open to anyone considering taking their first steps in exporting goods.
Taking place on Wednesday 22 March at 11am, the webinar will look at the following topics:
- Product and Packaging : International rules and the Great Volumetric Trap!
- Shipping : Post Office, international courier, distributor or 3PL?
- Tariffs and Customs: Taking the pain out of Customs red tape!
- New US and international opportunities: Duty threshold cuts and export opportunities
- Returns: Managing returns from overseas
- Brand reputation :-Deliveries are the only human contact the consumer has with your brand – get it right!
Says David: ‘Absolutely everyone, be they a student, an online marketplace trader or an experienced UK manufacturer, is welcome to join me for this webinar; the more the merrier!
We can take the worry out of the first steps into selling in the wider world. This is still a global economy and there are so many opportunities to seize. We’ll be explaining all about customs tariffs and clearance issues; the thorny issue of volumetric weights, and how to get your business exporting successfully.
To find out more and book your free place visit https://www.parcelhero.com/blog/expert-shipping-advice/learn-how-to-export-for-free-with-parcelhero
Source: Courier News
DIT ‘Exporting is GREAT’ free webinar: ParcelHero reveals why exporting is EASY!