Five Palletways member businesses have been commended for their sales and marketing successes during 2017.
The winners were officially recognised at Palletways’ National Sales Conference, held at The Belfry near Birmingham last month. The Awards mark twelve months of outstanding achievement in sales and marketing and the role Palletways’ 110 plus members have played in the business’ expansion this year.
The 2017 winners are:
- Sovereign Transport in Merseyside – winner of the UK National Sales & Marketing awards
- Walkers Transport in Rochdale – Midlands Region Sales Award winner
- D&P Haulage in Hull – Northern Region Sales Award winner
- Salvatori Group in Kent – South East Region Sales Award winner
- Allelys General Haulage in Redditch – South West Region Sales Award winner
Commenting, Dave Walmsley, Palletways UK managing director, said: “All our winners have made a significant contribution to the strength of the network over the past 12 months and their efforts are well deserving of these awards. They are all top performers in their region, setting an excellent example to the industry. We’re delighted the teams are part of the Palletways family and the awards officially recognise their continuing excellence.”
Source: Uk Haulier
Palletways members recognised for outstanding network performance