Due to the increasing popularity of the PALLITE® range and innovative honeycomb cored products from The Alternative Pallet Company, their team is set to increase by eight over the next couple of months with key focus on production, sales, quality and marketing.
The company is delighted to announce the following new team members:
- Matthew Marks – Quality Manager
- Matthew Marks, Quality Manager, brings over four years of Quality and Environmental Management experience from the packaging industry to ensure that the PALLITE® brand is fully compliant in all areas of the business and environmentally sound.
- Stephanie Leigh – Marketing Manager
- Stephanie Leigh, Marketing Manager, brings strategic marketing expertise as well as industry experience and will take the lead on new initiatives to strengthen the PALLITE® brand
- Alex Farrell – Business Development Manager
- Alex Farrell, Business Development Manager, has over four years’ experience in the transport and logistics industry, supported by a thorough understanding of supply chain management – she aims to introduce the innovation behind the PALLITE® brand to her extensive network and others within this sector
- Martin Martin – Business Development Manager
- Martin Martin, Business Development Manager, has over 30 years within a variety of service- as well as product-related industries, in both sales and management roles, He brings valuable experience and understanding of modern business practices.
With these new team members in place, the company has a sound foundation from which to implement their extensive sales and marketing strategies. All this comes on the back of a very positive close to 2016 and with forecasts for 2017 onwards showing a growth path for the company. It does not stop there however, as following their win of the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards 2017 – Innovation Award, the company is finalising the purchase of some new machinery that will further enhance their offering to both current and potential customers.
Patrick Mulhall, Managing Director commented – “At a time when there is so much focus on austerity, we are proud to be a creative UK Manufacturer that is looking to expand. When you combine a quality product with a focused and energetic team, with continued investment in both people and equipment, it means it’s exciting times for PALLITE®
Source: Uk Haulier