Hi! We see you’re using an ad-blocker. We’re fine with that and won’t stop you visiting the site.
But as we’re losing ad-revenue from this then why not make a donation towards website running costs?
    Click Here To Donate

Contact Us On admin@lifestylecouriers.net For Any LCF Issues

Security Updates April 2019

LCF News
xLc
Admin
Admin

Security Updates April 2019

Post by xLc » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:16 pm

As some of you are aware we do our absolute best to ensure our forum is as secure as possible.
This involves regular security updates but also from time to time the LCF team brings in an extra custom set of security to help protect you.
This week we have setup a suit of tools to help us make LCF more secure than it has ever been.

The latest security update we have installed today will unfortunately mean that you may have to login once a day.
So if you have the 'remember me' box ticked you may find you have to re-login once a day.
If this causes anyone a problem with forgotten passwords then please email me at admin@lifestylecouriers.net

Hopefully this change will only be for a short time.

Please let me reiterate that in light of recent comments and discussions that LCF remains as secure as we can absolutely make it. Even if I am away from the forum I will always ensure that security is as tight as we can possibly make it. I am fully aware of ALL security concerns and we do our best to address this on a day to day basis. That will never change.
However as we always advise, be careful when you post that you do not post anything that identifies you (apart from the GMB private board)

Admin

Advertisement

sue
ViP
ViP

Re: Security Updates April 2019

Post by sue » Tue May 07, 2019 12:23 am

Yes I have had to login in daily, thought it was me or my phone.
Thanks for letting us know and your extra security measures.
I wish the Self Employed umbrella stopped sh*t falling on my head

xLc
Admin
Admin

Re: Security Updates April 2019

Post by xLc » Thu May 09, 2019 10:02 am

You should be able to remain logged in now.

Active topics